Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. Please let Public Works know if you are having water issues. We will address the issue promptly. If this is an urgent problem or is after hours please report it immediately to the switchboard at 301-600-1160.
  2. For water meter issues: click here

  3. If no email, please enter n/a

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.