How do I get a blasting permit?
Permits for Blasting are issued by the State Fire Marshal (Western Regional Office 301-791-4758) or Baltimore Office of the State Fire Marshal (410-875-5450) Issues or concerns relating to blasting on private property should be referred or forwarded to the State Fire Marshal Fire Marshal (either office). When blasting is being performed in conjunction with work within the City’s right-of-way or other contract projects, enforcement concerns can be addressed to the Engineering Department, Project Management, 301-600-1405

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a burning permit?
2. What are the allowable construction hours?
3. Is my contractor licensed to work in the city?
4. How do I get a blasting permit?
5. How do I get permission to place construction dumspter in street right of way?
6. How do I get "No Parking" signs for street?
7. Is there a noise ordinance?
8. Am I allowed to block sidewalk for construction?
9. How do I repair a sidewalk?
10. Is there a temporary street closure policy?
11. How do I plant a tree in public right of way or on city property?