FY 2020 CONSOLIDATED ANNUAL PERFORMANCE AND EVALUATION REPORT (CAPER)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING AND DISPLAY OF THE CAPER
In accordance with Title I of the National Affordable Housing Act of 1990, P.L. 101-625, the City of Frederick has prepared its Fiscal Year 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) for its Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG). This report describes the level of housing assistance and other community development activities designed to benefit low- and moderate-income persons and households through various Federal funding programs during Fiscal Year 2020 (July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021).
The City will hold a virtual public hearing on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 1:30 PM. The virtual public hearing can be viewed via:
- Cable: Channel 99
- Channel 99 Online at cityoffrederickmd.gov/channel99
- Closed Captioning via cityoffrederickmd.gov/cc
To provide comments and feedback at the virtual public hearing:
- During the meeting: Call 301-600-1213.
- Comments will be limited to five minutes and offered during the public comment agenda item (per usual meeting protocols).
- Callers will be placed in a queue upon calling.
- Prior to the Meeting: Comment can be made through Granicus at: Frederickmd.gov/ecomment
- To e-comment, an account must be created - it takes only a few moments.
- Commenting will be available until one hour prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the public hearing will be to obtain citizens' comments on the FY 2020 CAPER document. The City of Frederick intends to submit the FY 2020 CAPER to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) on or before September 28, 2021. A copy of the FY 2020 CAPER is available for public inspection beginning Wednesday, September 8, 2021 through Wednesday, September 22, 2021.
The FY 2020 CAPER will be accessible at the City’s Website: https://www.cityoffrederickmd.gov/416/CommunityDevelopment-Resources All interested persons are encouraged to review the FY 2020 CAPER. Comments on the CAPER will be considered until Wednesday, September 22, 2021. Written comments should be addressed to Ms. Ruth Waxter, Assistant Director, Housing and Human Services, 100 S. Market Street, Frederick, MD 21701 or phone: (301) 600-3946 or TDD 711; or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.