The City of Frederick’s offices will be closed on Monday, July 5, 2021, to observe Independence Day, and some service schedules will change.
- No payment is required at City garages and meters on Monday, July 5, 2021.
Residential Trash Collection
- Trash collection will operate on a normal schedule.
Residential Yard Waste Collection
- Yard Waste collection will operate on a normal schedule.
Business District Trash Collection
- Commercial Downtown Business trash collection will operate on a normal schedule.
Parks and Recreation
- Recreation Center & Fitness Center will be closed.
- Talley Day Camp & The Summer Playground Program will be closed.
- Regular scheduling to resume on Tuesday, July 6.
Department of Housing and Human Services
- HHS Offices will be closed.
- The Soup Kitchen will be open for food service per its normal schedule.