The City's FY22 Community Promotion Grant Funding Cycle is now open for applications! Local non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply by 5PM on January 19, 2021, with requests to create or enhance services that positively impact the greatest number of City residents.
Priority will be given to efforts supporting one or more of the following focus areas:
- Promotions and Arts
- Senior Support/Aging in Place
- Youth Development Needs
To submit an application, interested organizations should do the following:
- Review the Program Overview
- Ensure all reporting is up to date (if previous funding has been granted)
- Complete the Online Application
- Paper applications will be available at City Hall if needed.
- Funding will be distributed after July 1, 2021
- Partial funding may be awarded in lieu of a full reward
- Scorecards are available for viewing after review and funding is decided
For questions regarding this grant and the process, please contact Gayon Sampson, Executive Assistant to the Mayor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board of Aldermen adopted the Community Promotion Grant Policy (Resolution 17-18) on October 19, 2017.