The City of Frederick Department of Public Works will host its next Freecycle Roundup on Saturday, October 17, 2020 from 8 AM to 2 PM to receive and recycle bulk items City residents no longer want to keep.
The Freecycle Roundup is an opportunity to drop off items at no cost and to reduce the number of reusable items that may end up in the Frederick County landfill and will occur at the Public Works complex - 111 Airport Drive East, Frederick, MD 21701.
The City of Frederick will offer on-site residential document shredding and accept the following items on-site:
- Large Toys/Swingsets
- Mattress/Box Springs (limit 3 per household)
- Mowers, weed eaters, trimmers (fluids removed)
- Grills (no tanks)
- All items must be less than 7ft in length; no bags of trash will be accepted
Local charitable organizations will also be onsite to accept the following items:
- Clothes, purses, belts, shoes
- Books, CDs, DVDs, VHS, etc.
- Electronics and Computer equipment; TVs
This event is for residents of The City of Frederick only; proof of residency will be required. To ensure the safety of all involved, all individuals must wear masks when entering the event area and should stay in one's vehicle.
Questions? Call 301-600-1680.
PDF Flyer for Posting in Your Community