On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, Acting Chief Patrick Grossman of the Frederick Police Department provided the Mayor, Board of Aldermen, and the community an overview of the department’s use of force policies and general orders. A/Chief Grossman will return to the Mayor and Board of Aldermen workshop tomorrow, August 5, 2020, to provide an overview of citizen oversight of law enforcement agencies. The workshop begins at 3PM; this presentation is Item 2 on the Workshop agenda.
Because public meetings continue to held virtually, comments/questions can be submitted in two ways:
- During the meeting: Call 301-600-1213.
- Comments will be limited to five minutes (per usual meeting protocols).
- Callers will be placed in a queue upon calling.
- Prior to the Meeting: Comment via Granicus
- To e-comment, an account must be created - it takes only a few moments!
- Commenting will be available until one hour prior to the meeting
The City of Frederick and the Frederick Police Department remain committed to transparency and accountability and know they are the critical cornerstone of the necessary trust between the community and its government.
Questions on the e-comment feature can be directed to Ashley Waters, Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.