The City of Frederick’s offices will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2020, to observe Independence Day and some service schedules will change.
- No payment required is at City garages and meters on Friday, July 3, 2020, or Saturday, July 4, 2020.
Residential Trash Collection
- There will be no trash collection service on Friday, July 3, 2020.
- If you usually set out your household trash on Thursday evening for Friday collection, please set your trash out on Sunday evening for Monday collection.
- All other trash routes remain as scheduled.
Residential Yard Waste Collection
- There will be no yard waste collection for Neighborhood Advisory Council (NAC) 1 and 5 on Friday, July 3, 2020. NAC 1 and 5 yard waste collection will resume a regular schedule on Friday, July 10, 2020.
Business District Trash Collection
- Commercial Downtown Business trash will be collected on the regular schedule.
- Commercial Business Recycling Service (not residential): Recycling will not be collected on Friday, July 3, 2020. It will return to the regular schedule on Monday, July 6, 2020.
- Residential Recycling: Refer to Frederick County Recycling holiday schedule at https://www.frederickcountymd.gov/1764/Recycling-Information