As a reminder, The City of Frederick Government Offices will be closed in observance of Presidents’ Day on Monday, February 20, 2012.
CONTACT: Susan Harding, Public Information Officer, 301-600-1385
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Friday, February 17, 2012
The City of Frederick Offices Closed on Presidents’ Day
No Trash or Yard Waste Collection
Frederick, MD – As a reminder, The City of Frederick Government Offices will be closed in observance of Presidents’ Day on Monday, February 20, 2012. Offices will reopen at the regularly scheduled times on Tuesday, February 21, 2012.
In addition, there will be no trash or yard waste collection on Monday, February 20, 2012. Residents who normally set out trash/yard waste on Sunday evening for Monday morning collection are asked to set the trash and/or yard waste out on their next regularly scheduled collection day.
Clarification to the schedule is as follows:
• Frederick Community Action Agency (FCAA) will be closed on Monday, February 20th
• The Foodbank will be closed on Monday, February 20th .
• The Soup Kitchen will be open and serving a hot meal from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Monday February 20th .
• William Talley Recreation & Fitness Center will have normal business hours (5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.) on Monday, February 20th .
• All City metered and deck parking will be free on Monday, February 20th .