The City of Frederick Offices will be closed in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday, January 19, 2015.
City Government Offices Closed on Dr. Martin Luther King Day
Clarification to City Schedules
Frederick, MD – January 12, 2015: The City of Frederick Offices will be closed in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday on Monday, January 19, 2015. Offices will reopen at regularly scheduled times on Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
Clarification to City schedules:
• The William Talley Recreation Center will be open for business as usual on Monday January 19th.
• The Frederick Community Action Agency and Food Bank will be closed on Monday January 19th.
• The Soup Kitchen will be open from 5:30 - 6:30 PM. on Monday January 19th.
• All City parking garages and metered parking will be free on Monday, January 19th.
• The Planning Commission Workshop will be held on Tuesday, January 20th at 2:00 PM at the Municipal Annex Bldg.
Trash and Yard Waste Collection Clarifications
There will be NO residential trash collection service on Monday, January 19th in observation of the Martin Luther King Holiday. If you normally set your household trash out on Sunday evening for Monday collection please put your trash out on Monday evening for Tuesday collection.
Downtown Business District trash WILL be collected on Monday, January 19, 2015 in accordance with the regular schedule.
Downtown Business District recycling WILL NOT be collected. Please hold until next regular collection day.
There will be NO yard waste collection on Monday, January 19, 2015 in observance of the Martin Luther King Holiday. Residents are asked to hold their yard waste until the next scheduled collection date.
For additional information, contact Susan Harding at 301-600-1385 or firstname.lastname@example.org.