September 21, 2022
200 Monroe Ave, Suite 1
Frederick, MD 21701
Frederick County Workforce Services: Recovery is Good Business!
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Whether you are looking to support individuals with SUD in your business, increase retention and decrease health care costs, or are looking to hire individuals in recovery, this presentation provides you with the foundational principles and best practices for creating a recovery friendly workplace!
Join us as we share the fundamentals of creating a recovery friendly workplace (RFW) so you can make positive changes in the way you hire and support staff living in or seeking recovery from SUDs. In this interactive course we will focus on 4 core elements:
- Business Assessment: Your RFW asset score & estimated SUD costs
- SUD Awareness & Education: Purple Certified training
- Support Resources: Resilient Frederick County website & Peer Recovery connections
- Recovery Friendly Workplace Toolkit: Sample employee surveys, business statements, business policies, and ready to display posters
Participants will leave the workshop with:
- Your organization's Recovery-Friendly Workplace Analysis including an assessment score & estimated substance use disorder related costs per year
- A Recovery-Friendly Workplace Toolkit including sample employee surveys, business statements, business policies, and ready-to-display posters
- Recovery Support Resources: Resilient Frederick County's substance use disorder resource website & Peer Recovery connections
- Your Business's Recovery is Good, Business Partner certificate from Frederick County Workforce Services
- Purple Certification from Frederick County Goes Purple showing you've been trained to lean in safely and intelligently to care for coworkers, friends, and family members with SUD.