Covid-19 Diggs Pool Swim Block Registration
Covid-19 Diggs Pool
William R. Diggs Memorial Swimming Pool
125 West All Saints Street, Frederick, Md 21701
Beginning July 13, the Diggs Pool will be open for City of Frederick Residents only. The pool will be available for recreational and lap swimming. No group reservations will be permitted.
All users MUST pre-register through the Web Trac system for a designated swim block date/time:
- Please go to the link below and register for the desired swim session.
- The number of pool patrons has been restricted to ensure proper physical distancing at all times as set by the Maryland Strong Roadmap to Recovery guidance.
- Anyone who does not feel well, or has a household member who is ill, should not attend Diggs Pool.
- Face coverings are required, in addition to physical distancing; face coverings should not be worn in the swimming pool.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash their hands frequently; patrons are recommended to bring their own hand sanitizing opportunities.
- Patrons will be required to take a shower before entering the pool.
- The concession stand will be closed. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own water and sports drinks. Reminder: NO GLASS!
- All lounge furniture has been removed. Patrons may bring their own chairs.
- Those individuals who are in the at risk categories, including those age 60+, should consider not attending Diggs Pool.
The City of Frederick Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel reservations and/or close the facility in the event it is determined there is an increase in COVID-19 cases. PLEASE NOTE: Users must ensure that all COVID-19 State, County, and City orders are being followed pertaining to physical distancing minimums, maximum number of people gathered, PPE and cleaning, and face coverings.