A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
Pickleball is a fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton, and ping pong. It can be played both indoors and outdoors on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net. Pickleball is played with a paddle and a plastic ball.
18 and up
- $3 city/$6 non city
- 8 visit pass: $20 city/$40 non-city
- 12 Visit Pass: $30 city/$60 non-city
- 24 Visit Pass: $48 city/$96 non-city
Pickleball Levels Clarification
- Novice: Pickleball 101 graduates and new players of less than two years. (exceptions may be made by staff)
- Advanced Novice: Individuals that have been playing for more than 2 years, prefer a competitive game, but have no interest in tournament play. Should also be able to fulfill criteria for 2.0 and some 3.0-rated playing level
- Intermediate: 3 or more years of playing, non-tournament, not officially rated through USAPA, and/or able to fulfill skill criteria of a 3.0 rating
- Advanced Intermediate: 3 or more years of play experience, tournament player with a 3.5-4.0 USAPA rating and/or can demonstrate 3.5 and up skill criteria
- Skill criteria may be obtained via a request to the staff
For additional times please call the registration desk at 301-600-1450.